Careers At InfoConnect
Your Fulfilling Career Starts Here.
Thank you for your interest in InfoConnect as a platform for your employment opportunities. We are currently searching for talented individuals to join our ever growing family.
- Analyse end-user requirements, develop customized software, test program, and manage changes in application solutions and services.
- Prepare deliverable to support the development and deployment of the solution such as application guides, user manual.
- Diagnose issues and perform bug fixes/software maintenance/configurations.
- Create and maintain technical documentation of own work.
- Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and / or external) by investigating and rectifying reported system shortcomings.
- Perform and manage stages of the SDLC and involvement in system review with Project Manager.
- Provide technical guidance to junior colleagues.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT or relevant fields.
- Experience in Cross-Platform Mobile Application Development is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge in web portal development and deployment for financial institutions with focus on performance, security (cyber security) and good customer/user experience is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge in workflow development with experience in BPM tools, connectivity to several back-end system like financial CTOS, CRIS, regulatory compliance, anti-money laundering, etc.
- Background in IOS/Android is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of development experience in Microsoft .NET, C# and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Proficient in Computer Algorithm.
- Sharp analytical abilities, problem solving techniques, proven design skills and track record of delivery.
- Able to multi-tasked and work prioritized, good time management and ability to work under pressure.
- Required language(s): English (Primary), Malay, Chinese.
- Having mobile application experience is added advantage.
- Must be self-motivated, able to learn quickly, meet deadlines and demonstrate problem solving skills. Demonstrate willingness to explore and learn new technologies.
- Ability to perform under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Team player.
- Willingness to travel to customer site when required.
- Responsible for planning team work to execute project and deliver quality software products.
- Leads the execution of the team’s objective, personal development plan and ensures full command and responsibilities for the people in their team.
- Coordinate the work across several teams from several countries.
- Responsible for production of solution and software architecture and communication of the architecture to development teams to enable the efficient build of the solutions.
- Manages the resource allocation to ensure development work are optimally assigned according to developer skills and expertise so that assigned task can be completed on time with high quality.
- Build a highly skilled and engaged workforce to develop and support, by aligning resource plan with business objectives. Recruit, select, and develop talent.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with solutions delivery peers and other IT Delivery partners.
- Oversea project progress, critical program development, integration issued and function design concerns that could impact the timeline or quality of implementations.
- Build effective relationships with local IT sourcing partners in order to successfully compliment delivery capabilities and ensure consistent and continued team capacity.
- Responsible for ensuring that implementation work follows established standards, processes, application guidelines and technical architecture to ensure high quality of deliverables and stability of the platforms.
- Proven experience in building, leading, mentoring and managing a team of technical specialist.
- Motivate team and prepare individuals for growth opportunities and advancement.
- Provide and be accountable for quality, cost and scheduling estimates from the team. Acts as a change agent, initiating appropriate changes within the broader Compliance Tools development team to support business growth, reduce operational costs, and /or improve service levels.
- Demonstrate customer centricity by working closely together with the internal customer.
- Organize an efficient handover through high quality documentation and training.
- Required to meet customers to ensure solutions deployed meet customer needs.
- 8-10 years of IT development experience in a (preferably) international setting, 4 years of which in a team lead position.
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills to develop a systematic approach towards problem solving.
- Excellent English written and communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees and management in groups and one-on-one.
- Displays a strong work ethic and good sense of prioritization.
- Lead by example Energetic, attentive to detail and good negotiation and presentation skills.
- Hands-on experience in the past with a modern java software stack (Angular JS, Spring, Oracle)
- Experience in setting up and using modern development tools like continuous build engines and integrating it as part of the process.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of working experience in software development (Java) is required for this position.
- At least 6 years of people management experience having directly managed a minimum team size of 6 software engineers and more is required for this position.
- Scrum master with people management experience are welcome to apply.
- Good understanding of software development methodologies; with good process/ project management knowledge.
- Possess proven leadership tract record, strong communication, management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of consumerization, good customer experience, mobile, cloud.