Deliver Business Ready Data with a Governed Data Lake using IBM Cloud Pak for Data
Build a solid analytics foundation with data quality, integration, and governance, and generate better insights with trusted data.
Get a Governed Data Lake
A governed data lake contains clean, relevant data from structured and unstructured sources that can easily be found, accessed, managed and protected. The platform your data resides on is security-rich and reliable. Data that comes into your data lake is properly cleaned, classified and protected in timely, controlled data feeds that populate and document it with reliable information.
IBM has an unmatched modular solution for data warehouse offloading:
- Move – Extract, move and ingest massive amounts of data with a shared-nothing, parallel platform without limiting your performance.
- Transform and integrate – Build a job once and run it in the enterprise data warehouse, in the extract, transform, load (ETL) grid and in Hadoop without modification, using existing developer skills and ETL assets.
- Improve data quality ― Eliminate “garbage in, garbage out” analytics and reporting by implementing comprehensive, fast and scalable data quality processing.
- Govern your data – Keep your data lake from becoming a data swamp by implementing comprehensive data governance, including end-to-end data lineage for all your business users.
- Replication – Optimize resource use and deliver data where and when it’s needed, with reduced latency and on-time updating
- Augment and enrich – Prepare vast amounts of structured and unstructured data for enriched analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
IBM, the IBM logo, ibm.com, and the IBM Business Partner Emblem are trademarks or registered trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at “Copyright and trademark information” at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml. Other company, product and service names may be trademarks or service marks of others. The IBM product and/or services described herein are provided by an IBM Business Partner who is an independent reseller/dealer. The fulfillment of any conditions or offers described herein are the sole responsibility of the IBM Business Partner. IBM is not responsible for the actions or performance of IBM Business Partners. IBM Business Partner special offers, products and prices may be withdrawn or modified at any time without prior notice.