Digital Decision Manager
Get To Market, Fast!
Many companies have invested countless resources in the accumulation of knowledge and the advancement of intelligence, but the fruits of such investments were mainly applied to the decision making of top managers and experts. As companies advance into the future, such knowledge and intelligence should be extracted, externalized, and operationalized in a way that is more applicable to the business operations of these companies. Such converted knowledge and intelligence can be defined and managed as business rules and can be provided as rule services that automatically perform operational decision making. Digital Decision Manager (DDM) is a dedicated platform for the integrated management of enterprise decisions, separate from applications. It is a very useful tool that enables this task at the corporate or unit business level.
Components of DDM
Enjoy full visibility and take control
Reduce reliance on IT personnel and third-party vendors with easy-to-use features and instant results
Shorter product launch cycle
Save time on back and forth communication with IT department, no more coding woes and instant testing with simulation function
Increase in productivity
Quick implementation of rules allows businesses to be nimble, on top of having more time to focus on their core
Improved system quality
Standardised management of rules allows synchronised changing of rules, thereby reducing workload from system maintenance
- Various rule templates available, no coding skills required
- User-friendly rule creation and rule editing
- Reduces time on separate user testing
- Test by scenario
- Rule syntax error check
- Rule validation and verification
- Develop new rules faster by combining existing component rules
- Synchronise rules over multiple systems
- Systematic management of rules
- Remote collaborative development
- Simultaneous development by multiple users with permission management
- Support integration with third party applications
Why Choose DDM?
Contact Us Now For A Demo!
3 Ways to Optimize your Omnichannel Customer Communications 1) Use business data to drive Customer Experience Customers must be treated
Customer Communications: How to build a Successful Omnichannel Solution Customer communication is an important part of any company’s strategy. Organizations