At A Glance
To enable timely access to accurate data and help make sense of all data gathered to uncovered hidden values to the business
By deploying components of the eDIM framework, the business is able to ascribe a whole new level of understanding to its valuable business data, thus giving it an edge over its competitors
- Management users were not able to access timely, accurate and consistent business performance data.
- Meanwhile, business users were not able to do self-service discovery of relevant insights – anytime, anywhere.
- Informed decisions cannot be made as business users could not see the big picture.
- Without a holistic view, business users were not able to uncover connections and trends in new and unexpected areas.
- IT division inundated with backlog of reporting demands, and unable to free up time for more value-added activities to the business.
We implemented the following for underwriting, claims, reinsurance, finance, branch operations, and management reporting across motor & non-motor categories:
- Data Visualization with Business Intelligence – interactive dashboards & reporting
- Data Integration from source to data warehouse
- Data Warehouse with staging area
- Data Modeling
- Aligned reporting across different departments within the organization.
- Improved reporting turn-around time with automated schedule data refresh.
- Empower users to do own reporting, analysis and discovery.
- Improved information distribution.
- Central data repository with a multi-dimensional insurance data model for all reporting needs across different departments.
- Reduced IT dependency for ad-hoc reporting demands from business users.